TX-0077: Lovington, NM 88260
- Sales Center: Hobbs, NM
- Estimated Sales Price: $98,199
- Historical 52 Week Average: $10,100
- Date Posted: 02/14/2022
- Route Owned By: Bimbo Bakeries
Responsibilities of a Distributor
Below is a list of some of the responsibilities:
- Sales center - the location where the product is purchased and picked up 5 days a week
- Build relationships and satisfy customer requirements, guidelines and expectations including service frequency request, service times/windows, promotions, merchandising, and in certain stores weekly product inventories.
- Grow weekly sales by building existing customers, selling additional product (through space and displays), and utilizing Bimbo Bakeries’ recommended point of sale materials.
- Sell customers an adequate supply of fresh products and maintain this product on the customers’ shelves in a manner consistent with good industry practices.
- Submit accurate orders, invoices, inventory counts, and return tickets to Bimbo Bakeries and your customers.
- Place orders, review new products, and forecast product needs.
- Sell and distribute products in a manner that enhances the reputation and goodwill of the product trademarks, trade names, and brands.
Share this route on: